Distinguished Alumni Service Award
The Distinguished Alumni Service Award (DASA) recognizes outstanding leaders on our campus. This scholarship award is provided by the Indiana University Alumni Association for two graduating college seniors that have a proven record of excellence both in and out of the classroom as demonstrated by both GPA and leadership and service work.
- Be a graduating college Senior at IU South Bend (plans to graduate in the upcoming school year). A minimum of 48 credit hours must have been completed at IU South Bend at the time of application;
- Demonstrate a minimum grade point average of 3.5;
- Demonstrate a record of leadership and service either to the IU South Bend community or community at large;
- Be a resident of Indiana; and
- Preference will be given to students awarded less than $1,000 of scholarship aid for their senior year.
Recipients of the DASA MUST attend the Indiana University Distinguished Alumni Service Awards banquet and reception in October at the Henke Hall of Champions, located in Memorial Stadium at the Bloomington campus. Overnight accommodations will be furnished and mileage reimbursed.
The award will provide two (2) students with a one-time $2,500 scholarship payable during the spring semester. Recipients of the scholarship will be determined by an IU South Bend Scholarship Committee. To receive your award, you must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours during the spring semester.
Apply via the IU Online Scholarship Application. Directions for completing the application can be found here.
If you have questions, please the Office of Financial Aid & Scholarships, at 574-520-4357 or email@example.com.