Presented by Marc Hardy, Ph.D.
From small startups to established national organizations, nonprofits large and small depend on grant funding to survive and thrive. Dr. Marc Hardy’s two-day program is for individuals and organizations looking for a clear, easy-to-follow approach to tackling the grant-writing process and winning funds. By the end of this workshop, you will have the components to write a convincing grant proposal.
You’ll learn the importance of relationship building, social media, and online resources to successful nonprofit funding, including guidance for nonprofit program budgets for both foundation and public funding grants. The workbook has worksheets and forms that will improve your comprehension and make your grant proposals stronger and more successful than ever.
- What to do BEFORE you right the proposal.
- The importance of a solid strategic plan.
- How to develop a theory of change for your organization.
- Developing a logic model and an evaluation template.
- Learning a fun and creative way to develop and a budget and budget narrative.
- Learn the proven step-by-step approach to writing strong grant proposals for foundation grants and public funds so that you have a grant proposal outline to use.
- Complete worksheets and activities to practice your grant-writing skills and break the process down into easy piece.
- Understand how to integrate your ideas and insights with research and facts to demonstrate your organization’s potential.
- Learn the best approaches to building relationships and networking both in-person and online to push strong grant proposals into the winner’s circle.
- How to write an evaluation report for your funder.
This workshop is perfect as an introduction for the novice grantseeker or a refresher for the more experienced. Whether your organization needs only a thousand dollars or several million, following this step-by-step process will improve your ability to transform an idea that needs financial support into a proposal that deserves to be funded.