We know that you have questions about the process and timing of how to secure your place on campus. Follow this step-by-step guide to navigate the application process.
- Read the Housing and Residence Life Contract Terms and Conditions:
- Download or Print the Housing and Residence Life Application:
Spring 2024 Housing Application
- Fill out the form completely via fillable PDF or in ink.
- Request up to three roommates (for two/four bedroom apartments) on your application. Roommates are encouraged to apply early and at the same time. (If you don't have anyone in mind to room with, please don't worry. We will do our best to find you a great match.)
- Make out a check or money order for $200 to IU South Bend.
- Mail your completed, signed application and your prepayment to The Office of Housing and Residence Life. (You can also submit both your application and prepayment in person to the River Crossing Housing Community Building Front Desk.)
The Office of Housing and Residence Life
River Crossing Community Building
1735 Titan Drive
South Bend, IN 46613
Be sure to check your Indiana University South Bend e-mail. Housing and Residence Life will send information about your room assignment and move-in process as well as housing events to your IU South Bend e-mail address.