Judd Leighton School of Business and Economics
The mission of the academic advising program in the Judd Leighton School of Business and Economics is to promote academic success, student satisfaction, and increased retention by providing students with professionally qualified advisors to help students make educational, career, and personal decisions.
- Academic advising is mandatory each semester for all freshmen and sophomore students (0-59 credit hours), and Patricia Agbetsiafa is your assigned academic advisor.
- Students with junior and senior class standings (60 or more credit hours) are assigned to Patricia Agbetsiafa.
- Non-Business majors interested in Business Minors should contact Patricia Agbetsiafa.
- General questions and unable to contact an advisor can be directed to Barbara Williams (574) 520-4450 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Administration Building 216H
To schedule an appointment to meet with your academic advisor, please see the procedures below.
1. Use the Student Appointment Scheduler:
- Go to one.iu.edu.
- Type in: “Student Appointment Scheduler” in the search bar and select the icon.
- “Search Advisor” and type in “your advisor’s name.”
- Click on “Schedule Appointment” and then select your appointment day and time.
- You must enter your telephone number in order to complete the process.
- You will then receive an email confirming your appointment.
2. Call (574) 520-4450 or (574) 520-4211 or (574) 520-4323.
3. Stop in person at the Judd Leighton School of Business and Economics Office, Administration Building, 2nd Floor, Room 220.